Monday, May 26, 2008

Leaving again...

Time to leave again... or is it time to go back? Am I going back to Hanoi or am I leaving Msia? Well well, it has to be that I'm leaving Msia, and I'll be back again... :)
a
I had some good rest this time... sleeping till 12pm at home and lazing around... until the last day, today, where I have no sleep for the night... blogging from the airport at 5.30am, waiting to board the airbus at 6am...
a
This time it's not 'Molly driving Glo in Glo's car', but 'Glo driving Molly in Molly's car' to the airport. It has been the practice for her to drive me around in my car... ahah... but this time, my turn. Well, I should as she has already sacrificed her night to send me off to the airport at 2.30am and will have to drive all the way back home again... We weren't suppose to leave so early she couldn't sleep anymore since I woke her up at about 1am... :P xin loi oh...
a
Satisfying trip home, being able to meet a number of people and to celebrate my birthday with my family... many asked me why am i travelling back on my birthday... well, cos the flight ticket on the nx day cost USD15 more!!! this trip back has already cost me USD290! due to the change of travelling dates...

2 comments:

molly said...

ya it's u drivin me in my car....it will and it shall stay like tat whenever u come back to msia.

Gloria Chiam Nguyen said...

wahh... how can...