Monday, May 19, 2008

Going home...


Blogging from the airplane, indeed my heart is full with joy going back to my own homeland… J My craving for Msian food has been reduced a little with Airasia’s nasi lemak and aik cheong 3-in-1 teh tarik. Although I was back home 3 months plus ago, it feels like ages ago. With all the travelling for the past months, from Vietnam provinces to Mongolia to Beijing and Hongkong, I’ve had my share of good moments, stressful working moments as well as lonely nights. And now, it’s just an excuse for me to say that I need a break. Anyhow, going home is always good. To see familiar buildings, to eat familiar food, and to meet familiar faces… This time, I know I will hesitate to leave again. So many things in my list to do, so many to meet, yet so little time… Can’t stop smiling knowing I’ll land in about an hour…

No comments: