Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm leaving on a jetplane...

But oh jetplane.... where art thou!!!! My flight has been delayed for 4 hours! N here I am blogging from KLIA, feeling tired for tomorrow. Expected arrival time at Hanoi has been delayed from 7pm to 11pm. And i start my first day of work tomorrow... :S Vietnam Airlines... you ain't giving me a good impression.

So how do I feel as I'm about to leave now...? Totally mixed feelings i would say. I shed no tear. Not that I won't miss anything in M'sia. So much that I would miss that cannot be described by words. Anticipation of a new life in a new place... it's an excitement within. Also, I think the delay of flight is making my feelings more mixed than ever. Oh jetplane, pleaseee arrive soon!! Better not delay again!

Bye all..... good time of trying to squeeze my things into the limited weight of 30kg. :P


No comments: