Saturday, October 20, 2007

Memorable farewell...

As a Malaysian, it is with regret to say that this is my second visit to Putrajaya. But hey, I bet there are many of you out there whois never been! Do give this place a visit... It's beautiful at night... We were at Putrajaya Lake Club. It's restaurant is open to outsiders and prices are totally reasonable. (http://www.kelabtasikputrajaya.org/) Food was good and the views are fantastic.

My heartiest gratitude to Peter & Yvonne for organising a farewell for me at this place. Perfect for photo shoots.

R4 - Reload, Refresh, Refined, Relevant (a.k.a Ruggeds) has been a place where I find Godly encouragement and fellowship for the past 2.5 years. There has been ups and downs for this group of people. With God's grace, we've not only sustained it thus far but is now growing to a greater height.

I've enjoyed myself so much with this group. I will mISS the many CGs meetings, dinners & yamcha after church... To the board games kakis... I really really enjoyed the Risk & Power Grid sessions at PD camp, Bkt Tinggi Camp, and the one successful board game meeting at my home. To the rock climbing kakis... something that i've picked up and will miss.

Of the so many things that we do together, I will miss. But... it's the fellowship that we have that I'll ultimately miss... Thank you so much for making my life meaningful in KL.

It's not my birthday... it's Bon Voyage! But with a birthday song as they didnt know wat song to sing!


These ppl are the cutest... My farewell gift - a external HD with 80G of animes and series! for my entertainment at Hanoi

The ladies...

The gentlemen...



Putrajaya Lake Club @ 19 Oct '07

No comments: