Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Piano

my hobby, my given gift, my passion...
a
presenting the RD300GX... after much thought and consultations... i landed my 'pocket' on my desired keys... portable and most natural piano feel...
a
a significant invesment... took me 'a while' to have my final thoughts ready and to gather some courage to purchase it... thank you to 'those' who have encouraged me, talked sense into me, and followed me to the shop... :P
a
this shall keep me busy in my hanoi residence... :)

3 comments:

molly said...

oh yes, im one of 'those' who participated in the encouragement to spend event. hahahaa........

j0ykezt said...

i also want!!!!

Liptontea said...

wow ... beautiful set of keys :) Happy tinkling. May our musical Creator birth forth many songs of inspiration through your hands :) -- pat