Saturday, April 19, 2008

Busy busy busy...

忙了还是忙, 然后继续忙, 过后还是忙, 忙完了.........唉, 还得忙........

I thought to myself today. Will I know how to pass time when I'm no longer an auditor... when I have no office to goto, will I know where to go? How long more can I endure this profesion? Am I stuck already?

We have not been working long hours for the past 3 weeks... going for breakfast at 8.30am, to work at 9am, coming back at 7pm... then to dinner together... back to our room to play, sing, or watch movies... going out in the weekends... simple, having fun with colleagues, learning vietnamese song... this definitely does not happen back in vietnam as there are more different files in the office which we'll have to clear and each of us have our own homes to return to. So in a way, I do have good moments in this cold country...

Our senior manager arrived last night... and during lunch today, we discussed about work and the thought that we only have 4 more days left to finish field work here in Mongolia scares me now. What scares me more in the job waiting for me in Vietnam... sigh... We'll need time to complete this job in Vietnam but no... we don't have any. There are other jobs planned for us... messy accounts waiting for me... I feel tired already... although I know I still have Beijing and Hongkong to enjoy before that... my mind feels exhausted.. in advance... ahah.

When I feel a little relaxed in this cold country, the thought of busyness comes back... this profession is all about being busy, is it?? Is this a reason why I do what I do? To keep myself busy?

I try to console myself... In every bad situation that we're in, there is something to be joyful about, be it a good memory or something new to learn. Good moments leaves a smile on our faces and bad moments makes us stronger to face the coming challenges in life. Yea that's right, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

No comments: