Sunday, January 6, 2008

What am I doing here...

Ever wonder why you are at where you are? I think everyone will come accross this question at least once in their lifetime. Well, especially when you are not near to things you are familiar with and when you are alone... this thought / doubt / I don't know wat to call it... will haunt you...
a
It came to me on new year's eve... I wished I was out somewhere, with the crowd.. where the noises would cover my thoughts. Unfortunately, I stayed home.
a
Am I too young to be here? To be where I am, doing what I'm doing? Many think I'm young, as compared to what I've done after schooling. But in fact, I guess it is quite a norm now for people to graduate at 21, and begin their career.
a
To wipe off my doubts, I look up (in the ceiling) of my bed, sharp at new years and I know I'm here for a reason. It cannot be specified. But if God has brought me here, He will bring me through.

No comments: